- Added: tendency of sensor history data
- Update: an improvement of the size of app (more coming)
Thanks for u/emo_ape’s suggestion, I added the following tendency data fields.
The way how to calculate the tendency is:
- First retrieve the last hour’s sensor history data,
- calculate the average value (v1) of the first half hour (-30 minute to now)
- calculate the average value (v2) of the second half hour (-60 minutes to -30 minutes)
- return the difference of v2 and v1 (v2 – v1)
You could also use a math expression to fine tune the value by entering the duration of seconds.
(sh.trend)(4, 1800) will return pressure tendency from the last 30 minutes.