- Added: InstallGWF 1.0.0
- Added: SVG-like rotating hand
- Added: Data fields from Activity Monitor heart rate history
- Added: Expression on the background color
- Added: Expression on min/max values for chart
- Fixed: a bug on empty expression
- Fixed: a bug on SVG id
- Fixed: a bug on updating color
You can install your watch face app using the new released program InstallGWF. Please check this post about how to install, and how to use it. How to install watchface : watchfacebuilder (reddit.com)
Rotating hand from svg path shape will not count toward 256 image limit for Garmin app. So you can add a lot more rotating hands in your design.
Background color can use the expression now. Now you can set the background color based on the data field’s value.
I overlooked those data fields from the heart rate history from activity monitor. It’s different from the heart rate history from sensor history. It seems to get updates every seconds during the high power mode.