Sun event arc
Only implemented half of arc (from midnight to noon).
The red circle is current time, make sure it's the top layer.
then there are 6 arc shape goal fields (from bottom to top, you can create them by following sequence). All follow 6 layers will have (sm.mn0).value() as min value, and (sm.mn1).value() as the max value.
- sunrise end: light orange for finished color, and white for unfinished color, data field: (sm1.1).value()
- sunrise start: orange for finished color, and remove color/zero width for unfinished, data field: (sm1).value()
- blue hour: blue for finished, remove color/zero width for unfinished, data field: (sm1.0).value()
- dawn: dark blue for finished, remove color/zero width for unfinished
- nautical dawn: gray for finished, remove color/zero width for unfinished
- astronomical dawn: dark gray for finish, remove color/zero width for unfinished.
Add .value() after you select the data field. goal field can only take numbers for data field, min/max fields.
This app displays the following data fields:
- sunrise end
- sunrise start
- blue hour
- nautical dawn
- astronomical dawn
- time indicator
This app requires access to: