This is the watch face I like for my instinct 2.
How to install watchface
- download the zip file and unzip it, you should get a .prg file.
- connect your watch to your computer with the device’s USB cable.
- wait till the icon of your device shows up, double click to open it, and you should see the Garmin folder, open it, and double click to open the Apps folder in this Garmin folder.
- drag the unzipped .prg file into this GarminApps folder.
- unhook your watch and your designed watchface should show up in a few seconds.
Note- If you’re using a Mac you’ll need to download Android File Transfer utility
This app displays the following data fields:
- Wind Speed
- Current Heart Rate
- Solar Intensity
- 8-wind Compass Rose
- Body Battery
- Time to recovery
- Moon phase icon
- Arc shape goal
This app requires access to: