The watch has two "displays", low power and high power.
High power mode display (as shown):
- Moon phase (custom icons)
- Zulu time
- Sun up and down time
- Time (H:MM.SS)
- Steps (both graph and number)
- Activity minutes pr. day (both graph and number)
- Week number
- Battery (days and graph).
The above listed data is hidden in Low Power Mode.
Low power mode display:
- Military DTG (DDHHmmGMMMYY)
- Battery percent graph
- Fenix logo on top.
- Fenix bird at the bottom.
This way the wach has two displays depending on what power mode the watch is using.
This app displays the following data fields:
This app requires access to: